Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Day Before My Last Test

woah~i really can't wait for 2moro test though i haven't studied much...i feel like our exam period is quite long until we feel so bored...after 2moro,i might be jumping around and screaming over dere...haha!~

oh my god,my holiday's schedule quite pack,as usual busying tuition, class meeting and of cause playing and dating,lolz...i hate tuesday lah~cos i'm having 2 tuition class especially afternoon class,feel so sleepy~jus now tuition i heard my friend said that her class almost everyone fail their sejarah leh, cham lor~if i fail my sejarah how? keep crying dere and scolding myself for not studying it? ya, i knew that i deserve it...hey, sejarah just a 'mati' subject lah, you just need to memorize dengan 'mati-mati' den sure get A, but i'm not interested in this subject (ei,not only you lah)...how?bang the wall bah...


2day is my friend's birthday, i seldom talked him this year due to some reasons,i'm here wishing him 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and hope he can live happily and healthy!~
once a friend,always a friend too...

No comments:

Post a Comment