Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm free for 2day...

you look so beautiful 2day~yea...listening this song now feeling so free and relax for 2day...yah,2moro de whole m'sia not having school^^cos of malays wanna 'balik kampung' and reduce de traffic jam...

i didn't go to school 2day...and my frens got my results for trial--english and maths...yes, i feel so excited for my english and i got B...it's really enough for me since i everytime got C when i need to write an essay...i haven't seen my papers yet still dunno how the teacher gav me marks...well,luckily i got a good result for my maths at least better than i thought...hope that my add math can do well too...^^ something 'evil' is coming---my sejarah,looks like going to fail and i never fail any subjects bfore,mayb the 'evil' will come to me soon...wait for it~

2moro morning wil be going to my fren house and do some girl's stuff ofcos^^hehe...holidays' coming rite,sure go against de school's rules..lolz

hope the needle moving on the clock be slower---i dun wan so fast to hav my hair cut, and ofcos facing SPM~

No comments:

Post a Comment