Monday, September 21, 2009

A new day...

i'm blogging here, now i'm staying in my fren's hsc...i feel bit sad and dunno y...i really very scared, i dun wanna de same things happened again on me...i dun lik my tears coming out every nite bfore i sleep...i dun lik those feeling,it's hurt...how can i help myself? no one can help me,and i wont ask for helps...ya, tat's my business...i dunno de reason y i cry, mayb a lot of things happened and combined 2gether make me so confused...dun worry,2moro morning wake up all will be fine, connie...seeing de sunrise and a new day starts...u will be more happier...



every morning i open my eyes
looking above de ceiling
de white painting
let me forget bout last day sadness
thinking bout wat to do for 2day
a new day starts
smiling with myself in the miror
change a nice clothes
walking out de room
eating breakfast
reading newspapers
and saying 'good morning'
stepping out the hsc
my life continues again...

a whole day
feel tired at nite
and lying down on de bed
thinking bout the things for 2day
slowly close ur eyes and fall into sleep
open ur eyes next morning
and a new day starts again ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment