Sunday, December 20, 2009

let's talk bout yesterday...hmm, really hav a nice day with my fren-kevin...v quite a long time din meet after he went to college for studying... haha, it was so funny when chatting with him, thx him alot and alot =) 'pui' me for few hours and v watched one of de showing movies - THE BODYGUARD...haiyo almost full ad, v sat infront second row leh, watched til our neck so pain...tak tau macam mana cakap lah =x but the movie okok lah, at de beginning like talked a lot den til behind only got fighting can watch, lolz =D but the ending quite...hmm dunno how to say lah, almost all died in fighting...so sad de ending leh, cos of want to protect that dunno wat 'shun wen', den need to sacrifice lots of ppl, haiz....

for 2day, huuuu~~~really damn tired, went to midvalley wif mum for education fair and shopping, lolz wah~~extremely pack over dere a!!! my mum so aunty lah haha, went education fair dere kept asking me to help her took those college bags cos she need it xD talking bout the fees, got 10k++ and 30k++, getting the same certification, what for choosing tat so much expensive de, mayb those rich rich man they dun mind lah, for me i wont let my parent so 'san fu' lor...better dun always hear bout others, sometimes depend on urself will feel rite...bought some clothes and facial things before my mum n i went back to s'ban...ohya, v back home by ktm mah, den hor, i met a guy who made himself like M.Jackson...lolz i really shock when my mum told me bout this, i kept looking him secretly and took his photo(but not clear, coz scare he saw it) really so curious bout y he made himself like MJ...he's fan of MJ?of cos lah if not y he wan to do that...or he got performance later? haha that's what my mum thought de lah^^ i wanted to take photo wif him de but my mum lah, said later he 'bian tai' or whatelse o...haiz missed out =(




~PEACE~

2 comments:

  1. Eh, You got go to the edu fair meh? How come didn't see you de??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went on sunday de...which day u went for?

    ReplyDelete