Wednesday, December 16, 2009

well well well...

finally can do whatever i like and no need holding my books all around...:D finished my all wat-so important peperiksaan-SPM...kay, now need to worry bout my future life ad...what i want to study? where i can study? what is my interest? do i need to follow watever my parent say? oh-my-god, i gonna be crazy..feel like stop thinking bout my future...now is our resting time and 'playing season',lolz... last time i definately wan to leave my crazy school even faster and faster, dun ever step into dere...but now feel lik a bit 'bu she de' le, need to leave all my lovely frens, classmates and teachers... i wont forget all of u~~!!!and u all pls dun forget me this small little girl....^^

time passes and thing passes...look forward and think of my future road*___*

4 comments:

  1. Hihi! So nice to come visit your blog.^^ Agreed. After the stupid SPM, now we need to worry about our future. It seems that we can't stop worrying about things... haiz. Anywayz, good luck in achieving your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm....future.....I wonder what will be happening in the future...now I am still in a blur condition.....dont know which course I want to study....and dont even know which career road should I take....hesitating...haizz

    Well.....1st time visit yr blog.....^_^. Thks for giving the chance leh....

    Oh ya....hope u soon find yr interest...soon.....or maybe next minute ^_^. We dont know what will happen in the future....

    ReplyDelete
  3. who's ur lovely fren o? u still remember us?
    i thought u will fly away

    ReplyDelete
  4. alvin,ya v r in blur condition...hmm,i heard that u last time got an interview in a schorlarship, how's going on?

    well,i will wait for my result and now looking for works^^(mayb be an assistance teacher in tuition centre, still dunno yet)

    tws-i dun hav wings how can i fly? u lend me urs de, can? lolz

    ReplyDelete