Friday, December 18, 2009

An unexpected interview

how to say leh?...hmm if you got read my previous post, u will know that i want to work rite? well, last week i called a girl named Ms.Teng...and her voice very nice, friendly too...she said she will meet me up for an interview...actually yesterday she wanted to meet me at my house but she wasn't free...and finally 2nite i really met her at Tarot Cafe =] how to describe that feeling? ouuh~~it's really awesome...for my first sight, she let me feel like she's quite a powerful women...she's jus 20 years old and she's a director of that tuition centre ad...and tell u all 1 thing la, her income is 'five numbers' de leh, understand what i mean rite? oh-my-god, a 20 year-old-girl has such a high salary...actually she's sambil kerja dan belajar de...err, study business...she said is long distance study lai de...my mum 'pui' me too...at first, i was really really shy at all, mayb i din experience such thing bfore...she asked bout y i wanna do this job and i was....errr....a bit 'gan jiong ' ah, dunno how to answer...but still ok i finally did answer her questions honestly n heartfully too, i din lie at all hahaxD

so suprise that i get to know frm her bout a girl n a boy frm my school(induk) also got interviews with her too...but she told me that she unsactisfied haha^^ she's really so so so friendly and touch-able too =) she shared lot of experiences to me...though she's jus 20 years old...i don't know i can pass that interview or not but the way she spoke was so much of....(hard to describe a, my vocabulary isnt wide enuf) thanks to her belanja my mum and i 2 cups of drinks...well, after seeing her, she's jus like a role model for me, really hope can learn things frm her...

~MUST SUCCESS IT~

3 comments:

  1. If you have done ur best then you sure can pass the interview lo....dont worry about it....I am sure that you can pass it....^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei,connie,it's the first time i visit yr blog.Do you want to give me a warm welcome?
    HOPE YOU CAN PAST YR INTERVIEW!0-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, of cause i need ur warm welcome, thk very much =)

    ReplyDelete