Friday, December 18, 2009

Life after SPM

Life after SPM??? what can v do? play?sleep?eat?joke?dating?online?work? other than that? xD haha

for me, i'm not going to start my college life on january...well, some of my frens they hav no choice and hav to start their 'study journey'...
hmm...wish them good luck and enjoy ya =) i might be a bit useless for the following months, if i'm not going to work (hope can work la) at least wont feel guilty in my heart since im already 17++ haha=D

which career i wan to study? business n management? engineering? medic? dunno lah, pre-U 1st of cos...but pre-U still got A level,AUSMAT, foudation, SAM n bla bla bla....
sometimes i feel that our life hav too many of choices, it's really hard to choose...make an example: one day, u went for a shoe's shop and there had hundred of shoes infront of ur eyes, oi-seh man, ur eyes really confusing and very seriously look for those shoes and thought of which 1 is better...in the contrary, jus a few pairs of shoes to let u choose, it looks easily to let u choose and can determine which is better rite?...=} honestly, i really got such experience when i'm buying shoes =x ...
kay, finished my 'stupid story' ad...

-PEACE-

1 comment:

  1. I still decide when to start my study journey....haizz.... January or March? Still pening kepala...I plan to start after getting my spm results.....but my parents encourage me to start on January....what to do?

    For me is like going in a computer shop....choosing thousand of computer hardware and software....need time to compare....to see the good and bad.....

    I believe when the right time comes...we can make the right decision...haha

    ReplyDelete